For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at www.assistantanna.co.uk
“Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the Site, in which users can retain the services of the site owner to support their business support requirements.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company. “You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Service.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Assistant Anna collects “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” in the categories described below.
Usage Data >
Assistant Anna will process information about your use of our website and services (“usage data”). The usage data may include:
(1) the browser types and versions used
(2) the operating system used by the accessing system
(3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website
(4) the sub-websites
(5) the date and time (timestamp) of access to the Internet site
(6) an Internet protocol address (IP address)
(7) the Internet service provider (ISP) of the accessing system
(8) the geographical location of the user
(9) the page views and site navigation paths
(10) the pattern of the users’ use of the service with regards to timing and frequency
(11) any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. The usage of data collected is needed to >
(1) deliver the content of our website correctly
(2) optimise the content of our website as well as any advertisement
(3) ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology
(4) provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack.
In order to process this information, we have the user’s consent and our legitimate interests in monitoring and improving our website and services.
Notification Data >
Assistant Anna may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or e-newsletters (“notification data”).
When the user registers for the e-newsletter, we also store the IP address of the computer system assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP) and used by the user at the time of the registration, as well as the date and time of the registration.
The purpose of the collection of this data is to legally protect Assistant Anna by ensuring understanding of the possible misuse of the email address of a user at a later date. The personal information collected as part of a registration for the e- newsletter will only be used to send our e-newsletter.
The subscription to the e-newsletter may be terminated by the user at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data may be revoked at any time. For the purpose of revoking consent, a corresponding link for unsubscribing is found in each e-newsletter.
Enquiry Data, Correspondence Data and Customer Relationship data>
Assistant Anna may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding our services and products (“enquiry data”). If a user contacts us via email or via a contact form, the personal information transmitted by the user is automatically stored.
The personal information may include>
(1) the user’s contact information
(2) the user’s name
(3) the name of the user’s company
(4) the user’s job title or role
(5) the metadata associated with the communication
(6) and information contained in communications between the user and Assistant Anna.
Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a user to Assistant Anna is stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the user, managing our relationships with customers, keeping records of communication with the user, and promoting our products and services to customers.
Assistant Anna may process information that the users post for publication on our website or through our services (“publication data”). On our website the users can post information in the following ways: contact forms, blog comments (at a future date).
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
Legal Purpose of the Processing of Personal Data>
RETAINING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the expressed purpose. We will retain your personal data as follows:
1. the user’s contact information
2. the user’s name
3. the name of the user’s company
4. the user’s job title or role
5. the metadata associated with the communication
6. information contained in communications between the user and Assistant Anna
will be retained for a minimum period of 30 days and for a maximum period of 5 years.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Our data protection officer’s contact details are:
Annalisa Jones – firstname.lastname@example.org